Apple Wants Application Specific Password

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Mar 20 11:35:20 EDT 2019

Yeah really...

This shows a real gap in the Apple infrastructure, how does engineering and design of the access the new password UI -- how does it *not* get conveying to Apple Developer Support? I had three phone conversations with someone looking at my screen, and they still had no idea of how it worked.

BR

    Oh Steve, why did you leave us so soon? ;-)

    Bob S