OT: Apple Wants Application Specific Password

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 19 12:29:51 EDT 2019

It's the reason for me. Dealing with the App Store is painful, time
consuming, and I charge extra if a client wants an iOS app just to cover
the amount of time it takes to get a product through their system. And that
was before 2FA. Just getting my account set up with 2FA took hours and
several interactions with Apple support. Then my client had the same issues.

After the deadline Apple finally published a support document on how to use
two different Apple IDs when you only have a single Apple device. Before
that it was impossible to comply.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On March 19, 2019 10:32:08 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode