who has experience with mp4 videos on windows?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 05:43:06 EDT 2019

Tiemo,

My advice is probably of no use but...

Could it be the solution is updating the codecs?

What you described reminded me very much of "MX Player" updates (a
popular video player for Android). Every time after an update, some
videos open up with no sound and a "This Audio Format AC3 Is Not
Supported" error  message. Updating the codecs is always the
(irksome!) solution; licensing issues, I think?

Anyway, my 3 yen's worth... which is what's hanging around in my
wallet now... and getting rid of 1-yen coins is only a little less of
a pain than Googling for the latest codecs.

--
Nicolas Cueto

On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 at 18:09, Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode