[off]sublimeText update

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 16 10:43:07 EDT 2019

> But I agree that Navigator having a crap-ton of script-only behaviors is
> cumbersome in the IDE if you're showing IDE stacks.

At the moment we can hide plugins but only by prefixing the stack name with
rev. It would be great if we could have another prefix for plugins so that
they do not get shown in the project browser as standard.

-----
Andy Piddock

TinyIDE  a Free alternative minimalist IDE Plugin for LiveCode

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode