Tree view widget for mobile use

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Mar 15 18:32:24 EDT 2019

I’ve already submitted PRs in the 9.1 line but they don’t really address what you have requested.  I could implement 1 in a way that could be incorporated into the official version.  I could fork a version that hid a portion of the key on display for 2 as well.  3 would take some discussion.

The only other thing I am aware of is the new code that Trevor released with a tree view plugin for Levure (but could be used elsewhere with some effort).

Thanks,
Brian