Ineffective lazy screenRect

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Mar 15 10:53:58 EDT 2019

Ya know, I remember a good while back, several years, that in the process of debugging I would get into these unstable states. It was something in my code that was throwing an error, but the debugger instead of catching it and stopping at the line, basically looked like it completed. But it didn't. It was like a script was still running but I was able to interact with the UI to some extent.

Bob S