Relayering Madness

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 14 18:09:04 EDT 2019

Thanks Jacque, I did that of course, same result. I forgot that there is a way of doing this using Navigator, by starting a drag on the group in Navigator, THEN pressing the option key, and dropping it where you want it. If you start with the option key it clones it instead. DOH!

If you purchase Navigator for nothing else, purchase it for this! Very nifty.

Bob S