acceleratedRendering bugs

jjs at krutt.org jjs at krutt.org
Tue Mar 12 09:00:41 EDT 2019

Thanks for your reply Randy.
Nice app you made.

I noticed it is sensitve and that the DG2 group with images and text got
even slower.
So i have to play some more to get it more smoother as it looked more
cloggy when scrolling.
i can try the max and see if it will have some effect. I also tried it
on BlueStacks after i saw the hint from Richmond.
That should be very fast, as we have to wait on 9.1 before we can use
the fast x86 emulator.
But even in BlueStacks the DG is slow and cloggy.