TabStops and Tab Spacings

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Mon Mar 4 17:59:49 EST 2019

If I understand your question correctly, you would like to export the styled text to an external document. If this is the case then you could use this:

Put the rtfText of field myField into url myURL — where the file extension should be .rtf. You will then have styled text document where, to the best of my knowledge, your tab stops should be preserved.

Best regard
Tore Nilsen