WordPress/PHP

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Mar 4 17:48:58 EST 2019

Thanks for all the replies.

The whole operation I’m describing is solely WordPress, not touching LiveCode at all. I personally have no knowledge of PHP/WordPress but am tasked with getting this problem fixed somehow.

If there is someone who could talk to my guy and help him troubleshoot, we would be glad to reimburse for your time and expertise!

Peter Bogdanoff