Go in Window on Mobile / Not Obeying Purge?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Mar 3 13:28:07 EST 2019

Terry Judd wrote:

 > While there don't appear to be suspend or resume messages on mobile
 > you can sort of script your own resume message using a timer.

I had thought both iOS and Android would reclaim memory by closing
backgrounded apps if needed.

Is that no longer the case?

Does the use of the timer prevent the OS from being able to manage its
apps, perhaps similar to how LC on the desktop won't quit if timers are
pending?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems