Go in Window on Mobile / Not Obeying Purge?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Mar 3 08:03:47 EST 2019

Wow, that's cool.... we could put a button in the game that passed.

"Keep Puzzle"

(# for as long as the app is open)

on MouseUp
  updateSessionTimer "reset"
end mouseup

though I wonder if the app would crash after a while, if the user forgot about it?

Worth a try, because there a very "strong" use case for this.

-- user is doing an activity in your app
-- received/makes a phone call, email, got a "What app" notification...etc interrupted for whatever reason...
-- resumes activity in your app

Brahmanathaswami

Terry Judd wrote:

    While there don't appear to be suspend or resume messages on mobile you can sort of script your own resume message using a timer.