Format text data records for processing in Livecode

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Fri Mar 1 15:06:53 EST 2019

I must say that once I started using arrays for data storage and access, I never looked back. Compact, fast, malleable.

Many years ago I thought I would take a continuing education C programming class at a university. Knowing only HyperTalk, I muddled along until mid-semester when the curriculum now turned to arrays. I withdrew from the class; I wasn’t ready.

Now, with more water under the bridge, I embrace the array.

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive