Format text data records for processing in Livecode

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Fri Mar 1 05:44:30 EST 2019

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 at 03:44, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <

> Kaveh Bazargan wrote:
>

> If it's working and you're happy keep doing it.
>
> At some point you may find arrays very powerful. This circumstance seems
> a natural fit for them, as they keep data separated -- even binary data
> -- while remaining blindingly fast to get at the piece you want whenever
> you want it.

You are right Richard. It is a testament to LiveCode that I can do
sophisticated stuff (by my standards) and not use arrays, but you have now
rightly pushed me to get into arrays, especially the speed gain that is
important for me. Thanks for all the good advice you give on this list. :-)