Struggling to feel confident with LC mobile dev

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jun 29 20:21:19 EDT 2019

Speaking of SivaSiva, which you can get from both Android and Apple app
stores, look for Path to Siva in the reading section. This is a short book
and most pages scroll.

The trick to smooth scrolling on mobile requires only two things: use
native scrollers and turn on acceleratedRendering. The scrollers can be
created by script or you can use the widgets in the tool palette. I
recently posted my scroller script in the forums, you can probably find it.
It wasn't long ago.

I've made several mobile apps with scrollers but they are all distributed
privately. But in about a month there will be one in the app stores.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 29, 2019 6:27:11 PM Brian Milby via use-livecode