LC905rc1 Standalone Weirdness with External Stacks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 28 23:48:31 EDT 2019

I'm not sure it's the same thing but even on a single screen the app
browser gets out of sync. If you right click on the right hand pane and
select "refresh" it fixes itself. I see this frequently when editing groups.

The same thing happens, but less frequently, on the left hand side, like
when you remove a stack from memory using the contextual menu. To refresh
that, look for the tiny little icon at the bottom right of the pane which
refreshes the stack list.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 28, 2019 7:05:46 PM doc hawk via use-livecode