CTD meaning?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 21:24:31 EDT 2019

Well, I wasn't expecting the Scripting, Edit, Save, Crash question.

Hahaa! Nobody suspects the Scripting, Edit, Save, Crash question.

Our chief weapon is SURPRISE...surprise and FEAR...fear and surprise....
Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY....
Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an
almost fanatical devotion to the CODE....
Our *four*...no... *AMONGST* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are
such elements as fear, surp....
I'll come in again.

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 at 18:50, Tore Nilsen via use-livecode <