Using shell as administrator on Windows 10

Dar Scott Consulting dsc at swcp.com
Fri Jun 28 16:00:26 EDT 2019

There is a note on open process in the Dictionary that says that on OS X systems you can start an application but not a Unix process, so I suppose the LiveCode app intermediary must be needed. However, I have a vague memory of running a CLI program from open process, but I don't remember how. I recommend staying away from relying on my memory and wasting time. Maybe I was wishing I could.