anyone still using altMobileResizer?

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Fri Jun 28 14:00:11 EDT 2019


Thanks Matthias,

will check it out in a few days, because it is getting really hot here 
you know. Tommorow i'll go to The Hague and sunday i will be probably 
lying in my swimming pool the whole day in the backyard. It's not so big 
but good enough (2x3mtr) :)


Ciao!

Jerry


Op 27-6-2019 om 22:41 schreef Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode:
> This is the link to the plugin Chipp posted in 2012
> http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altplugins/altMobileResizer.rev <http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altplugins/altMobileResizer.rev>
>
> and this is a 5 minutes video explaining how to use the plugin.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLWD5KsstFc <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLWD5KsstFc>
>
> I have v0.9.24 running. This seems to be the latest available version.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias
>
>
>
> Matthias Rebbe
>
> free tools for Livecoders:
> https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>
> https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>
>
>> Am 27.06.2019 um 22:21 schrieb JJS via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>>:
>>
>> Never used it.
>>
>> Where can i find it? i don't see it in the sample stacks.
>>
>> thx
>>
>> Jerry
>>
>> Op 27-6-2019 om 12:17 schreef Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode:
>>> I am currently building a mobile app for iOS and Android. I am looking to take care of all possible screen resolution.
>>> I know there is the fullscreenmode command, but will this turn out satisfactory.
>>>
>>> I have still Chipp Walters altMobileResizer plugin installed and tried it with my app.
>>> So far the resizing (including text resizing) of all controls, even the header bar and navigation bar widgets, is working w/o problems.
>>>
>>> Is anyone else still using that plugin for resizing? Or are there better ways than using fullscreenmode or the altMobileResizer plugin?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Matthias
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Matthias Rebbe
>>>
>>> free tools for Livecoders:
>>> https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/> <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/ <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>>
>>> https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/> <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/ <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> use-livecode mailing list
>>> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
>>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
>>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode <http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode>
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-livecode mailing list
>> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode <http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list