PDF Widget

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Jun 24 16:26:35 EDT 2019

On 6/24/2019 4:05 PM, Marty Knapp via use-livecode wrote:
> I was just playing with the new PDF widget in LC 9.5. You can insert a PDF and overlay other LC objects (very cool) and then print the card but the PDF portion prints at low resolution - or did I miss something?

The same issue exists in the external OR in any printing based on
printing cards in LiveCode. If you want someone at higher than screen
resolution (like 2x or 4x, you sort of need to size the image or pDF at
2x or 4x off screen (or locked screen) and take a export of the image
and the size the image down to 1x size.

Unless some one knows of a better approach.