Quotient

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 15:34:48 EDT 2019

Thanks: I have.

BUT, imagine, if you will, a situation where I want to animate a blob as in:

put 1 into LYNE
   repeat until line LYNE of fld "PointsList" is empty
     move grc "blob" to line LYNE of fld "PointsList"
     wait 2 ticks
     add 1 to LYNE
  end repeat

Let's suppose those points should make the blob go round an invisible
circle
(this is fairly old-hat as Benjamin Beaumont demonstrated this sort of
thing
at the Edinburgh conference about 10 years ago) but, while I might generate
the points of a circle using the ancient SINE-COSINE algorhthim (b*gger,
how do you spell that word?), I want the points in the listField to end
up as
whole numbers with no decimal component.

I'm not sure 'div' is going to be much help there.

I suppose I could be totally whacko and set up the decimal point as the
item delimiter
and start splitting off bits . . . .

Richmond.