Setting conditional breakpoints

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 06:49:20 EDT 2019

Hi Jacque,

It never worked before and I couldn't get it to work today. I can't be that
thick  can I?
If the "incantation" means I can't get it work (especially the delete - the
breakpoints i set would not remove however I clicked) easily
then I would presume there are some people as dumb as me who won't be able
to do it.

I spent over half an hour trying to get a watch/breakpoint working - do you
tie the watch to the breakpoint if so how - Tried

Can you give me a recipe "for dummies"

"Don't make me think" -  Steve Krug

"Show me the Banana" - "The BIg Red Fez" - Seth Godin

"The best way to motivate the monkey, of course, is to use a banana.
 Whenever the monkey walks into a new situation, all it wants to know is,
“Where’s the banana?”
 If the banana isn’t easy to see, easy to get and obvious, the monkey is
going to lose interest.
 But, if you can make it clear to the monkey what’s in it for him, odds are
he’ll do what you want. "

Thanks

Lagi

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 00:48, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <