math on widths doesn't add up

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jun 17 16:55:46 EDT 2019

Heh! That reminds me, I knew a British professor once who used the illustration that a two dimensional being, confronted with a line would perceive it as impassible. He then went on to explain how it might be that a 3 dimensional being, when needing to see into the future might perceive it as impossible, whereas to a 4th dimensional being, that is not bound by time, would not.

Bob S