Samsung app store -->categories samsung api

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jun 17 16:38:05 EDT 2019

I am not sure if this is still the case, but without a

according to a forum entry at
https://developer.samsung.com/forum/thread/possible-to-upload-apps-that-are-not-galaxy-specials/201/285413?boardName=SDK&startId=zzzzz~

without a separate contract or partnership you are not able to upload your App if your App is not using Samsung SDK.

"Any APK which does not use Samsung SDK cannot be uploaded for App registration.
Sellers who have a separate contract or partnership with Samsung can submit applications without using Samsung SDK. If you have any question on the contract or partnership, please contact our Customer Support team (https://help.content.samsung.com/csseller/)."

Regards,

Matthias