Is there a way to use custom icons in the navbar widget?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Jun 15 11:39:06 EDT 2019

I ended up making my own svg nav bar because i wanted the ability to have
shadows or glows on the icons, its really easy to code the distribution of
icons. There was also another limitation that I can't remember.  If you
want more visual control, that is what i would recommend.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 11:05 AM Brian Milby via use-livecode <