Is there a way to use custom icons in the navbar widget?

hakan at exformedia.se hakan at exformedia.se
Sat Jun 15 06:10:03 EDT 2019

The is a command setCurrentIconFamliy that you can use. You first need to create an icon family by adding all your wanted icons into an array, there array needs to have a structure of

Array
   Iconname
       Codepoint
       SVG
 iconname
       …

I’ve always used 0 for code point and the svg should be the SVG path

I do believe I have seen a stack sometime where someone had put together severalt of the common families. I can’t remember who did that though…

Håkan