Why does this not work ?

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Jun 10 22:24:23 EDT 2019

I think that 'item 1 of t1’ has to be resolved to an object reference before it can be used with the vis property. The earlier lines are doing that, but not the last.

It seems that LiveCode has gotten stricter with this in recent versions, requiring “of me” or such when referring directly to a control. Some later version of 8.1 was breaking my existing scripts for this very reason.

Peter