pdf widget initial thangers

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Jun 10 14:20:02 EDT 2019

On 6/10/2019 1:58 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode wrote:
> Paul,
> Have you reworked the xpdf example stack to use the widget?
> Are there any api additions/deletions between xpdf and the widget?

Not yet, but it is on my to do list, probably starting next week?
Perhaps the week after. I have some other work a tad more pressing to
finish first.

I was hoping 950dp2 would be out first to knock off a few of the
existing bug reports against dp1, but I can't afford to wait much longer
for our own PDF work.