Design questions...

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Jun 6 20:08:37 EDT 2019

Glen,

Just to add to whats already been said.......

Your app can run at full screen mode or in a window.
Your app can resize and reposition the controls as the window is resized.
(using very simple commands inside a resizestack handler), so instead of
worrying about monitor size, you can make it responsive.  Its a bit of
extra work, but not that much, and worth doing.
Making scrollbars appear if needed is trivial.
The key is to plan your interface into groups, and think about what you
will need ahead of time.
Use "shared" groups that appear on each card. eg a group called
"navigation" with all navigation buttons in it.
You can create a beautiful, responsive, clean interfaces using livecode.
That I know for sure.  Easily.

All the best on your project. feel free to pm me if u need help.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 2:47 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <