Design questions...

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Thu Jun 6 13:13:11 EDT 2019

We use a height of 728—that’s in compensation for a variety of issues—some laptops have very small screens:
LC window title bar (can be hidden by LC if necessary)
Windows Task bar (can be hidden by LC if necessary)

You can get the height of the screen:
(item 4 of the working screenRect) - (item 2 of the working screenRect)

You can also easily resize the window by using scaleFactor. We do some auto resizing when opening the program to scale it down for very small screens, and have a preference setting for the user to scale it up to maximum available height.

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive