radiobuttons, checkboxes and icongravity

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 16:48:04 EDT 2019

Well, Klaus, I don't know what you have been doing, but I have just
managed to do exactly that:

I set up a radiobutton called "RR" and gave it one of the generic icons
built into LiveCode.

Then I wrote this in the MessageBox:

settheicongravityofbtn "RR" tobottom

at which point the icon moved to the centre-bottom of the radiobutton.

Here's a pretty picture and a wee stack as "proof-of-pudden."

Yours aye, Richmond.