Ken Burns Effects - acceleratedRendering

Simon Knight smk at anvic.net
Sat Jun 1 04:20:40 EDT 2019

I have only just resubscribed to the mailing list so may have missed some conversations on this subject, so I apologise for hijacking this thread.

I am interested in this new to me layer mode of “container” being discussed here.  I see that it is also mentioned in “This week in Livecode” :     Issue #179 here: http://bit.ly/2W8LU5x <http://bit.ly/2W8LU5x> . I did a google search for more information and found this page : https://livecode.com/container-layer-mode-examples/ <https://livecode.com/container-layer-mode-examples/>  which google reports as from 2017 but that may be in error.

I wonder if the web page I found refer to the same mode as is being discussed in this thread and are the details on the page correct?

best wishes
Simon Knight