V9.5 may still have issues

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:38:09 EDT 2019

I crash to desktop within 30 minutes , without too many line changes -
probably 25 lines and about 5 debugger breakpoints each time

windows 9.5 rc2

I don't think they would have fixed that in a couple of days.

I still have a problem Houston ....

Lagi

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 at 22:11, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <