Purge a stack from memory

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 29 10:59:32 EDT 2019

Yes long standing issue ever since v9 I believe. Might have been since v7. I have to do the same thing. Apparently copies of things like library stacks (not the originals, but the COPIES created when building a standalone) are left open in memory. Not sure why they do that. Anything opened in the build process that was not open already should be closed, and everything already open before the process should be re-opened.

Bob S