Purge a stack from memory

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 19:20:56 EDT 2019

On Jul 26, 2019, at 3:40 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> EEEEK!

Don’t be scared.

Be *very* scared . . .

There is something wonky about the whole  in and out of memory thing.

My  project is (during development) a bunch of   main s tacks,   with an mcp  to  rule  them all .  . .

Anyway, when I bump the version of one of them that has already been used,  something seems to stick around, so that I get an endless cycle of the two  stacks causing popups asking what to do with the other.

I’ve taking to quitting livecode after bumping and just plain reloading . . .