looking for 3 or 5 testers for my Notarizing stack

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jul 22 08:24:42 EDT 2019

Hi,

as already posted some days ago i ´ve published a Livecode lesson about codesgigning/notarizing app/dmg for distribution outside the Appstore. The lesson also included a stack which does the all steps except Notarizating and Stapling.

I have now added also Notarizing and Stapling functions to the stack. So with it  it is possible to do all necessary steps automatically without any user interaction.

Before i update my lesson and add the stack  it would be good if 3 or 4 users could test it before. I´ve notarized so far 7 different standalones without a problem, but would like to make sure that others can use it also without problems.

If you would like to test the stack, please send me a pm to    matthias (at) m-r-d.de <http://m-r-d.de/>.

To test you´ll need to be a member of Apple´s developer program, a valid Developer ID Application certificate, an AppleID with 2FA and a app-specific password.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: