Rocky islands

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Sun Jul 21 19:24:01 EDT 2019

CRAP. Be Afraid. Be very very Afraid.

I just went through hours of hell trying to get my desktop and documents
back together after trying to NOT use iCloud. Good thing I backed up
everything, but still had to reinstall the system.

And I haven't had the courage to go beyond High Sierra.

My 2010 power probably can't run  ... what's the name again? Catalina.

at least it's a cat.

har har.

Now on to try and find a replacement for Siri.
she only gets way in the way these days.. It's all or nothing at all and
I'm tired of yelling at my phone.
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 2:31 PM Richmond via use-livecode <