SE crash possible vector

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 19 16:47:48 EDT 2019

The question then becomes, does the SE populate all the tabs even if they are not showing or are not currently selected? For example, when does the Documentation tab populate? If it does so whenever a dev clicks a command or keyword, regardless whether or not it is visible, then any bug present when visible will be present when not.

Bob S