SE crash possible vector

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 19 15:57:28 EDT 2019

I thought I'd narrowed it down to the tree view in the variable watcher
pane. I've been leaving LC set to show the Documentation tab just in
case, but that doesn't help because when you debug, LC switches to the
Variables tab automatically.

So I tried pulling down the divider until the debugging panes didn't
show at all. That makes debugging difficult but I can point to variables
to see the values, though I can't examine arrays very well. I'm still
crashing, I just haven't uploaded my current collection of logs yet. I'm
not sure LC needs more than 30 logs anyway.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com