Best Temp Pass Autoresponder?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Jul 17 12:17:16 EDT 2019

Uh, that wasn't the case in Rick\s testing; he was sending to himself,
but not at the

He already posted this to the list, so it's ok for me to reveal the
email addresses again :

   put"harrison at all-auctions.com"  into pVarEmailAddressToCustomer
   put"support at innovative-introductions.com"  into pFromAddress

So although I'm sure it is Google/gmail getting in the way, I think it's
not something as specific as the from & to addresses matching.

Alex.