script for redo/undo text?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 08:44:06 EDT 2019

Curry,

Hehe, you are, of course, right and I'd be inclined to do it the 'non' way
too.

In simple terms, in the 'non' way you only store the changes (like SVC)
rather than the whole field. But it's far harder to explain in detail and
infinitesimally so when you think about the many possible scenarios your
text goes through while editing - and then thinking about it you realise
you've only thought about the top of the iceberg that's sitting above the
water.

(Is that your thinking too, Curry, or did you have an even better way in
mind)

Oh, the headache has started again. I'm going back to my HTML5 {slightly}
less painfull headaches. :)

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 at 13:29, Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode <