Rename object

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 13:32:53 EDT 2019

"it" is, quite frankly, both a bore and something that makes 9-11 year
olds wish that
Paiget were not dead, but were on hand to explain things (and as the
average 9-11 year old
is not up-to-speed in Swiss French . . . ), or, at a push, Seymour Papert.

While I am, arguably, at the stage of abstract thinking, most of my
educational charges are, most
definitely, not. ;-)

Richmond.