Rename object

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 05:20:09 EDT 2019

local tList
repeat with rImgNum = 1 to the number of images [in card "x"]
    if the short name of img rImgNum is among the lines of tList then
        set the name of img rImgNum to the name of tImg rImgNum & "x"
    end if
    put the short name of img rImgNum into line rImgNum of tList
end repeat
-- Done!

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 at 09:30, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <