Symantec quarantining LiveCode standalone on client's machine

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 3 11:07:39 EDT 2019

Leo Laporte host of The Tech Guy radio show and numerous podcasts on all things tech, has repeatedly stated that he thinks Microsoft's built in protection Defender is quite good. That being said, no one solution is a catch all. We use Kaspersky for endpoint protection as the business version has a server that makes deployment automatic and provides a great many benefits beyond just malware protection.

We also have an antimalware subscription running on our edge router, and we use Microsoft Online Protection for our spam/malware blocker. Anything that can run that gauntlet I tip my hat to.

Bob S