CTD meaning?

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 07:40:20 EDT 2019

There is one thing any real developer (Man or Woman  ...)  knows and that's

The words to the Spam skit
and  the words to the lumberj ...

2 things every developer knows
    The words to the spam skit
    and the lumberjack song
and people's front of Judea .....

ahaaaa ...

Nobody expects a  "Crash Of Inquisition" even if they do say Jehova, Jehova

Stop it! stop it!! this is getting silly ....

http://www.montypython.net/scripts/spanish.php
http://www.montypython.net/brianmm1.php#Scene%207
http://www.montypython.net/scripts/spamskit.php

Lagi

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 at 18:22, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <