Woo License Keys Manager

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jan 30 06:05:30 EST 2019

Hi,

i am using Zygodact from Jacqueline Landman-Gay - http://hyperactivesw.com/solutions_zygodact.html <http://hyperactivesw.com/solutions_zygodact.html>

with Livecode Server and Fastspring. After a successful order Fastspring contacts my Livecode Server and transmits the purchase information.
My LC Server script then creates a License Key which works only with the E-Mail address of the buyer and returns it to Fastsrpring. Fastspring then send this information to the buyer.

Zygodact works very well with Livecode Server

I´ve written Livecode lesson about how to use Zygodact and LC Server with Fastspring. See here
http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4068/l/620020-using-zygodact-key-generator-with-fastspring <http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4068/l/620020-using-zygodact-key-generator-with-fastspring>

Works for some years now w/o a problem.

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: