IndyCam2_v100

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:20:11 EST 2019

Would be great to have a better description so I can see what it looks
like, and what it does? For instance i don't need or want snapshot
functionality - and I'm scared to fork out $500 for Indy - blind as i've no
real idea what is in there.

After all i just spend $80 or thereabouts on Community Plus because the
description made me think I'd have some sort of access to the commercial
plugins - only to find that is not the case. Surely this is a bad idea -
shouldn't we get some time to see if we want to buy?

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 at 22:09, hh via use-livecode <