Windows 64-bit builds

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jan 27 16:44:28 EST 2019

Am very interested in 64bit Windows standalones, but cannot see that option in Standalone Settings in my LC 9.0.2 on Mac OS X.
In what LC version do you see that option?

Btw, when the Mac OS X 64-bit option was still experimental i used it a lot and did not run into any problem with my apps.

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>
https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>