Lock Screen does NOT work!

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 24 16:47:48 EST 2019

Oooohkaaaay...

So the problem is not calling selectionChanged while another selectionChanged is running. The problem is setting the dgData (or dgText I will assume) while a selectionChanged handler is running. I remember I tracked that down before this. Setting the dgData is obviously triggering selectionChanged from within the datagrid library.

Soooo... I AM calling this a bug!!! I will try to put together a recipe for this and submit it.

Bob S