AW: change http to https, what to do?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 24 06:35:17 EST 2019

What I found is that it seems to be related using a subdomain and SSL in my
url.
mySubdomain points to dir myDir at myDomain and myDomain has a certificate
with "*", so that it also reflects on the subdomain.
This works (SSL):
Put https://www.myDomain.de/myDir/myPHP.php into tRes
This also works (subdomain, but no SSL):
Put http://www.mySubdomain.myDomain.de/myPHP.php into tRes
But this does not work (Subdomain + SSL):
Put https://www.mySubdomain.myDomain.de/myPHP.php into tRes
Calling this subdomain URL via browser, I can call it with https

Will test Matthias try later, thanks
Tiemo